Theme parks are large, mostly outdoor, entertainment enterprises that pleasure people with a mix of entertainment including rides, shows, games, and food and beverage offerings. Travellers who attracted to spending time for fun and leisure will surely pick as their travel destination.
Best Malaysia’s Theme Park
- 1. Legoland Malaysia, Johor (Amusement Parks)
– Filled with various rides and attractions, all constructed out of Lego Bricks.
– Water Park, Wave Pool, Joker Soaker and Build-A-Raft
- 2. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Petaling Jaya KL (Water Parks)
– Park is divided into five areas based on adventure experience – Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park and Scream Park.
– Vuvuzela, Little Zimbabwe, Surf Beach, Captain Kids’ Candyland, Grand Canyon River Rapids, Colorado Splash, Wildlife Encounters, Go Kart, Nights of Fright.
- 3. Genting Highlands Theme Park, Pahang (Amusement Park)
– This is the world’s first indoor theme park
– Mini train, Rio Float, Reindeer Cruiser, Circus Ride, Busy Bugs and various other indoor activities.
- 4. Lost World Tambun, Perak (Water Parks)
– Park has six distinct areas of unlimited fun and adventure namely Water Park, Amusement Park, Petting Zoo, Tiger Valley, Tin Valley, and Adventure Park.
– Jungle Wave Pool, Kids Explora Bay, Tube Raiders, Cliff Racer, Adventure Express, Rabbit Wonderland, Tortoise Kingdom, Rock Canopy, Rain Forest Trail, Marmoset Tree House,13 High Rope Course, 6th Mile Tunnel, Zip Line.
- 5. Escape Theme Park, Penang (Regional Park)
– The natural surroundings for people to play around
– Atan’s Leap, Monkey Business, Go Ape, Gecko Tower, Tubby Racer, Zoom Bug, Foxy Burrow, Tots Trail, Discovery Dig Tunnel, Greenie Program and Learning House.